Facebook allows us to share our lives with the world, and this article will teach you how you may add images to an existing post on the site. Anyone who has been granted access to our lives can see what we’re up to. We may write about our activities on Facebook and describe how we feel about them in order to make others aware of what we’ve been up to. Let’s say you took some photos of the outdoors and want to share them with others.
Aside from posting them online, you may get feedback from others. One of the simplest ways to express yourself, your feelings, your life, and your experiences is to make a post on your account. You are free to write about whatever you like in your article. However, problems can arise from time to time. Occasionally, we’ll be in a rush to publish and forget to add a few images. All of us have made the same mistake, and it’s usual to believe that now we’ll have to start from scratch and rewrite the whole piece and submit it again.
This is how you get those lost images back into your article without having to delete the whole thing. A few minutes of your time is all that is required. All you need to do is go to that post, edit it, and add those images. Facebook makes it easy for us to contribute photos and comprehend the difficulty of re-posting the same images.
Let’s have a look at how simple it is to add images to a Facebook post that has already been published. These are the actions you need to do, and they work on both your phone and your computer. It’s up to you whether you use your phone or laptop; both are viable options. Following the processes outlined above, let’s get to work making the necessary adjustments.
Step By Step Guide On How Do I Add Photos To An Existing Post On Facebook Page :-
- Log in to Facebook using your mobile phone number or email address and password.
- Go to your profile and find the post where you wish to make modifications.
- Please click on three dots in right-hand corner of post once you find it
- You’ll be presented with a slew of new alternatives. Select “Edit Post” from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see the post as-is when you first open it, so click the “Add to your Post” button next to the “Gallery” symbol to begin editing it. Hover your mouse over the icons and you’ll see an icon that says “Photos/Video” if the gallery option isn’t accessible to you. In order to add images and videos to your post, click on the icon.
- To add images to a post, go to the folder where the images are kept, pick the desired images, and then click “Open.”
- Click “Save” in the blue box to save your post with the new images when you’ve added them.